Founded in Italy on 15 June 1914 by Fr James Alberione and Mother Thecla Merlo for evangelization through the communication media. Pioneers Srs Elizabeth Capello, Eulalia Bravo, Assunta Labay and Virginia Maria Guevarro arrived in Jesselton on 21 Jan 1961 at the invitation of Bishop James Buis. Due to government immigration policies, they had to close down the house in 1971 and the house was sold to the vicariate. On 25 Jan 1989 they returned to Kota Kinabalu with Srs Rosalie Lojiu, Anna Yap and Sylvia George as the pioneers. FSP stands for “Figlie di San Paolo”, which means “Daughters of St. Paul” in Latin. They run a media centre at 1417 Jalan Sang Kancil Satu, Kota Kinabalu.
Daughters of St. Paul Convent
Superior: Sr Magdalene Chong fsp
1417 Jalan Sang Kancil Satu
88300 Kota Kinabalu Sabah
Paulines Media Centre
The Association of Pauline Cooperators